Infrastructure Projects in the 21st Century: Diverse Perspectives
Call for Papers
KHEOPS is an international research consortium on the governance of large infrastructure projects located inMontreal (Canada). KHEOPS is inviting graduate students to submit papers for its 1st international studentcolloquium. Master’s students who are ready to defend their master’s thesis and doctoral candidates who havesuccessfully completed their comprehensive examination or presented their research proposal are particularlyencouraged to submit papers.
1. Submission process
Proposals must be submitted by February 11, 2022, at the latest, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
- Complete title
- An abstract of approximately 500 words (please respect this length requirement) that presents the research problem, justifies its relevance, explains the research objectives and presents the methodology, if applicable, and anticipated results
- Up to 5 relevant keywords
- Your personal information: full name, email, telephone number, institutional affiliation and academic program
2. What to present
Proposals representing emerging reflections (500-word abstract) and more complete articles (6,000 to 9,000 words, including appendices and references) will be accepted. Abstracts and articles may be written in French or English (presentations may also be in French or English).
Papers should concern infrastructure projects (particularly in energy and natural resources, transportation, and the built environment). Multidisciplinary approaches are strongly encouraged. For example, presentations may address the following topics:
- Stakeholder management
- Social responsibility and sustainable development
- Non-financial benefits
- Skills favouring good project management
3. Why present?
The colloquium will constitute a space for you to develop and fine-tune your research.
More info on our website!
- Opportunity to receive quality feedback from established researchers in the field
- $500 for the two best complete articles (1 master’s and 1 doctoral)
- Attending a large conference (eminent researchers) about projects and their challenges
- Networking opportunity giving you a chance to become better known in academia and connect with a high-quality, dynamic community
- Opportunity to submit the best articles to a special issue of a highly ranked international project management journal (in English)